Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recalculating the Dream Out Loud

I Dream Out Loud (continuity of this piece)


i juz have this flight of idea... i sit & coincidentally recalculate my dream out loud.. what i dream out loud most are~

1) i'm manic to DSLR...

can't u see how supremely adorable my cutie it is????



click here DSLR Nikon D5100
see... considerably affordable price plus i'm still amateur... if i'm a pro of course i would go with Nikon D800 for sure.. D800 totally amazed me with its bombastic features... of course i'm into it... but right now, juz enough with D5100..


2) right after i own my DSLR... ah haaa... i wish i could take a travel to Grand Canyon Skywalk (click here)



i'm phobic to height... but i'm sure it'll work it out sooner or later... i dream out loud beyond imagination...

that's all... thanks & btw i'm bee the owner of this overwhelming piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment