Friday, September 7, 2012

living philosophy

Asking for something that's definitely out of reach is totally fooling of yourself.

The world is finite, you yourself is a real infinite...

A man that makes your heart pounding is rare... But a moment that comes once in your life and you treasure most is highly likely rare...

Having a special feeling to someone is so great... But to keep it sturdy is a great burden to bear on..

Btw I'm bee the unofficial owner of these un-approval living philosophy of mine...

A short confession of mine, "I'm loving and still loving this person that I cherished most in my heart after my highly mighty lord and my dearest parents... If by mean he read this somewhere, I want him to know that this isn't a burdensome... I have no intention to give him this big burden.... Just want you to open at least the slightest part of your heart for me... I'm living healthily now... Everything just perfectly fits to me..... I'm greatly well alhamdulillah..." 






No comments:

Post a Comment