Sunday, November 11, 2012

breathtaking

assalamualaikum....

i juz saw at random a few of him in static virtual poses.... mind out if you can't catch up what i'm trying to say...

baru habis exam..... highlight post for today...

others are;
- upcoming dinner.... heh excited to indulge the food blissfully... must be exciting... on my body with yellow dress topping with white peplum blazer...
and i'm so not good in matching up my closet...

-upcoming result... i didn't expect much from my result.. i juz barely made it... my performance is fairly satisfying but still i should express my gratitude to HIM whole heartedly for such a great help to me.... HE gives me undoubtedly idea to answer the question... the answer feels like wanna blow up my mind.... hahha i really mean it... 2 and a half hour i spent it almost every second.... and my hand??? dare to ask me... it is totally screw up.... eventually i still barely made it as i previously mention above... if i could explain it thru imagination... hurmmm it'll be like..... my bones around wrist is hard and tight.... my nerves that supply all over my fingers feels so numb and it is stuck... thanks that it doesn't bleed... once u start writing, u can't held back neither stop it... ok enough is enough.....

-upcoming semester... of course it would be my final semester.... after spending two and a half year... i'm gonna miss everything... this time my fieldwork will be in paediatrics for 4 months.... and it's totally a nightmare.... basically i'm having quite an issue when handling kid below range of age and i'm quite having a problem in handling with my temperament... it's not like i'm gonna scold out the kids ruthlessly....  ok forget it.... maybe i'm being like that only in front of my nieces....

-upcoming research.... i feel like.... ok laaaaa... so far fairly good.... i'm juz hoping for the best... insyaallah...

-upcoming future.... i've decided to stay what i'm doing now.... keep my life occupied and of course trying my best to live my life peacefully.... i'd already confessed my feeling to him long time ago.... i'm keeping it securely.... i'm not a greed neither being so greedy to have everything going on as my planned.... this life need to sacrifice.... to achieve it, i need to be patient.... to him, if you read this message, stay on what you are now....   achieve your dream diligently.... i'll be by your back from far away... if by mean we're really not fated as one, dare to live happily more than i am..... i'm living my live extraordinarily happy here..... till then........

btw i'm bee with these lots of 'upcoming' words mentioned.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment