Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

assalamualaikum... 2013 daa ek... blom officially a 21-year-old girl. 20 years and 2 months. dgr kat hitz potpet pasal their new year resolution... and they said blah blah blah and blah... my resolution is simple and always be the same up until now... tp x tau laaa next year how it would turn up... but 2013, i'm gonna make it a best year for me... I WANNA BE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY... my 2011 was not remarkable as 2012... i can feel it.. 2012 makes me realize on how to steer my life in the future... i learn how to think and act wisely eventhough not wise as it should be. i just wanna make sure i live peacefully without making any trouble neither troubling other... living on my own style that's what it ought to be... and i wish i could make people all around me comfortable and happy being with me... a person existence is no one without people having around him/her... i'm trying my very best to show the best of me and what i'm capable of... despite my weakness, i wont give up and trying to overcome it... till then, i'm bee the most brave girl in the universe... tehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment