Monday, February 25, 2013

awesomely crucial


seriously out of my mind... how would i ever sacrifice my self stay up late till dawn... countless yawning... juz having my eyes looking at my lappy and finish up my case study my report my blah blah blah with the most awesome spirit I've ever had.... awesomely crucial to me which I'd already broken my sleep rule to at least make it at minimum 8 hours sleep requirement... the only things that appear in my head "come on.... the faster u get it done... the faster u can swimming goggling or what so ever habit i would highly performed on my only and the only lovely bed..." indeed the best buddy that stay last with me at any situation is my bed.... i stress i sleep on my bed.... i'm happy, again i sleep on my bed.... ades..... still, i flashback my odd.... i think, that was the most and the best crucial time I've ever had.... no one would ever believe a sleeping beauty sleeping manic like me would ever do that... i'm not worrying dark circle would turn up migrating around my eyes.... as i know pretty well how to cover it up.... at least our most highly tech+modern+updating world exactly has the solution for this kind of dark circle concealer.... macam best plak..... wake up at 4 am.... having my lenses wear on.... pile of papers..... and of course a lil' electric blue lappy which i treasure half of my life.... all of them are gathering up with me combating the assignment.... i love that..... at least.... =.= ....then i sacrified my sleep until 9 am in the morning to ensure my assignment safe and sound... whoa.... hahahahhaha till then... I'm bee.... a considerably blogger to an awesomely crucial event... but not meant for it happened twice.... oh no..... i'm out for second.... assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment