Saturday, March 23, 2013

farewell touchdown

helloooo peeps... whoppss... my bad.. should start it in orderly manner... assalamualaikum... btw i'm currently having my saki baki 5 weeks practical in paeds fieldwork. hehe guess wut... i'm totally into 'honeymoon' mode here.. tehee situasi 1: whoisshh! budak ni spitting out heh.... hamboi menepek je air liur dowg kat baju ku... hadeiyh =.= solution: a few minutes later.... hahaha hamek kau kene 'kepit' tersepit kat celah kaki ku!! ngeh3 this is y i'm enjoying mengepit child whom abusively used my good intention.... hahaha.... indeed.... that's just a nature act of me towards uncontrollable child.... jgn risau.... still x langgar ethical code of treatment lagi.... i'm practically wise and professional to my patient.... byk sgt bende nak cite.... but then x cukup 24 hours to tell the whole story.... hurmmm...... yeah of course i'm currently enjoying my last day being a student.... hehehe..... *playful grin* last but not least..... i'm bee the owner of this farewell touchdown aka farewell great success of my life..... btw i'm happy to be myself with the lacking i have.... i'm gearing up to find my dear future..... please pray me for the bless... insyaallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment