Thursday, June 13, 2013

blast portrayed


assalamualaikum and indeed i feel so light to say "I LOVE YOU" to you who is making your way here into my blog a.k.a my baby... hurmm... i'm currently synchronizing my thought so that i won't babbling uselessly here.. hehehe.... know wut, finally i'm done with my Diploma a.k.a my debut in this tertiary study field... and of course i'm looking for a possible comeback in degree after this... insyaallah...

actually i'm gettin' quite overwhelmed here... because of many unexplainable reasons.... ok forget it.... btw, i think i'm gonna miss everything that happened for 3 years i'd spent together with the people i appreciate most... shedding tears absolutely not my specialty but i prefer to keep remember it and live it lively in my mind rather than shed out tears and getting dizzy plus mata naik sembap.... that's a total NO.... save tears eh....hahhaa.


last but not least, i'm bee the owner of this recent post which had been blast portrayed by me alone.... kekekek.... assalamualaikum peeps... again I LOVE YOU all over my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment