Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"My heart is flutering like a flower bloom" by bee

assalamualaikum....

getting' a bit tense here.... eagerly wanna tell you a lot of things... lemme sort out things first....


first & foremost.... this is me and my lil' soldier dian hanan raihanah... quite longer name than usual & i have no idea why she got that long name... basically i juz called her 'naaaa' sometimes a bit out of usual I combined it into a cute syllable of word 'naaa naaa (sounds like nana)' teheee.. she is juz a 2 years old girl yet she is the best eater in the world... she eats everything.. durian... spice food... and bla bla bla independently... she is not so picky in eating...



again... there i am... bring that bunga pekemende ntah nama nyer.... and i juz blankly brought it mencemar duli masuk dewan perarakan masuk pengantin.... sort like kes bidan terjun jugak laaa.... what tickle me most "bella.... bawak je ler bunga tuh... x lama dah laaa lepas ni.... turn kamu plak yang jadik pengantin nyer" and this say belong to my sister whom tagging along beside me in the picture above.... and i got nothing to respond other than smiling honestly...


me... sneaky bro.. sweety sis in law... and we snap together... and mind out my obese bro whom never tired with his unhealthy BMI... i'm out and got nothing to say with his unhealthy lifestyle... yet he is my best wrestler-mate.... whenever free, i never get tired to play tricky and got his nerve on me... i truly love it and i do it  as my part time hobby which is 'bro-sis wrestling'.... totally into it....


and.. here... ehem3 finally i managed to get a scroll of academic achievement... those 2 faces that besides me are my batch mate.... and they are awesome for these whole 3 years....


and this exceptionally creature that 'poyo'ly wearing songkok of course my buddy.... since earlier year of study, we even argued about nonsense matter ... and he is great buddy to be with... in fact... he is a DISASTER sometimes...



owh i love this moment... they are my deadliest funny crazy nonsense buddies.... in the middle... gee is  her name... she had the same idea with me... thinking crazily juz like a 21 year-old girl used to... and we even playing along crazily most of time.... hahha.... and yang paling tepi tuh... she is kinah.... she act like a neutraliser between me and gee.... sometimes whenever we gone wild ... she juz calmly come and neutralize us back... that's how we maintain the friendship ecosystem three of us.... hihi



me and my extended family.... 5 siblings all of us.... 4 bro and sis in laws.... ibu & abah... 7 lil' soldiers (amni, amna, wildan, malisa, irfan, fawwaz, dian).... all my nieces & nephews are best fighter..... hehe....





this s called series of 'flower bombing shock' phenomenon .... hak3
"My heart if fluttering like a flower bloom" and i can't denied how flutter blushing overjoyed yet sgt2 segan i am.... i juz can say thank you to them.... they fluttered me constantly.. non stop exclusively juz for that day....

flashback moment...

"angah & abg syamim convo. master next year.... along will further master next year... k.dia further in post basic too.... and me someday not too far away hopefully will join them further my study in degree.... I wish to give ibu & abah a second chance of glance and experience attending their beloved sons & daughters's second round of graduation..."

"Ya Allah.... i plead you to grant this little wish of humble servant of yours... grant my parents a longevity life so that they able to see all of us graduate again for the second time..... amin....."


that's all for this chronicle.... wish me best of luck and happy life... assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment